Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, March 13, 2005

If I Wasn't Such a Sucker For You. Da doo da daaa.

So thus ends a fairly average weekend.

-Yesterday, flier passing out was fairly uneventful. We hit a pretty large chunk of Tuscany which, as our astute senses of observation discovered, had already been canvased by Mile High Aeration. This is actually good news bieleve it or not because it lightens the workload I usually get every season because it seems some people like paying 10 bucks more for some crack adict 20 year old to mow down thier sprinkler system. Honestly though I never usually have to worry about not having enough work, and thats when I don't advertise like I did this year, so it'll be nice if I can get some freetime and Mile High Aeration might help out in that.

-Went and saw the movie Robots with my little sisters. Two thumbs up (both thumbs are mine btw). It reminded me of Shreck in its adult oriented pop culture jokes. Then again, I went into the movie bearing pretty low expectations so it fufilled them emensly.

-All this accumulated in a hectic crazy Sunday. I finally got all the crap I needed done a couple of mins ago and I'm not used to not being able to put it all off until the last second. I was working from sun-up to sun-down on this and that. 3 hours of hw (that I actually focused and did. Man do I feel my life is being wasted.), church in the morning, memorizing a novel of lines for the play then play practice. All this while I was trying to watch my basket ball games. Tangent: This is the first season I've actually been following college basketball outside of March madness. I know, I know, the only thing I need is another sport to obsess over but really, its great to watch. Go TEXAS! Sweep the tourney! hoo rah! I'm not one for complaining but being so busy sucks. No time to just chill with the guitar or nap or hang out with friends.

So this week marks the official begining of my comitment to continue to fill my life with adventure. Every week I'm gonna do something I have never done before or wouldn't normally do. I may or may not post it depending on how personal it is. Sorry I just don't feel its real productive revealing all the aspects of what makes me me on an internet blog. Theres gotta be some mystery and privacy in my life.

That only adds to making this upcomming week so exciting. 2 day school week due to CSAPs then its smooth sailing. Heading up snowboarding Wednesday through Friday, hanging out on Friday evening then, roadtrip on Saturday(so I'm told), not to mention March Madness starts on Thursday. Fun times for all.

Well, this is getting pretty lengthy and I doubt anyone really wants to be bored with every detailed aspect of my life. If you do, paypal me. I'll keep writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home