Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, May 04, 2009

Gruuuh

- Ouch. Finals are hitting me like a truck and I've still got a week left til they officially start. I've got a boat load to do and I'm quickly running out of will power to do it all. Doesn't help that I'm getting sick. What started out as scratch in the back of my throat now feels like a layer of mucus that won't be coughed out. I think its the swine flu. Or the plauge. Or maybe even some horrible mix of the two. I'm doomed.

- I hope I do good on my finals. I've put myself in a pretty good position for straight A's again which would be simply wonderful. Even if I don't end up needing them it'd be nice that I proved to myself that when I put my mind to it I can do it.

- Oh man, so much is gonna happen over this next month. My cozy little college worlds gonna implode on me. Lets see what spits out the other side.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kimbre said...

They are making me stay home from school in case it is the swine flu.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home