Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, May 11, 2009

Finals Week

- Man, I'm having a really hard time focusing on studying. Its seems like I'd rather be doing anything else in the world. No matter where I go I keep getting distracted. Even this blog entry is just a result of procrastination and putting off the inevitable. And its only Monday. Oh Lord.

- Its been a week and a weekend full of lasts. My last college class, last time hanging out here or there, last Tuesday night at old cees, last few days in the library etc. Its surreal. Kimbre's graduation on Saturday made me excited for whats to come. Things are as much in the air now as they've ever been but I'm finally reaching the point where I don't care. I just want to be done with this chapter. The worlds gonna keep on turning at the same speed when I graduate this Saturday and if my past is any indicator I'll end up where I'm supposed to be and I'll find happiness there until things have to change yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home