Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Braaaaaiiins.

- My body is confused. I've been fighting off a weird flu thing that seems to flair up at night so I really haven't been sleeping well the last week or so. Throw in a noisy neighbor and 7 am final and you get about 4 good hours of sleep last night. So you'd think after I got back from the test I'd be tired. Nope. I felt as wide awake as ever.

- Even still I figured it'd probably be good to lay down a bit. 5 and half hours late I awoke from the dead.You can barely call an almost 6 hour nap a nap since for some people that's a good nights sleep. Let me tell you though, its a confusing thing to wake up from that and see its the late afternoon. There are times where I feel so alive I can hardly contain it. This was not one of them. I feel like a zombie.

- When this unusual feeling adds to the surreal truth that I'm graduating soon with no clear picture of my future it equals a really weird feeling. I did great this semester. I finished strong. I only have to show up to my last two finals with a pulse and I can claim a 4.0 for my senior year. Am I happy with where I am? I don't know. I've got no clear answer for that right now. I should be and I probably will be, but right now I want something else. What? I don't know. I find it soon I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home