Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Bum, dadada daaaaaa

- So day one of the play preformance is under my belt. I went in tonight with a bad attitude again but this time around it was about 20x more enjoyable. Everyone was able to smile and laugh and all of our lines were nailed. There were a couple of rough spots throughout the night but nothing worth writing or complaining about. Everyone in our cast is enjoyable and extremely pleasant to be around. Jordan turned lines that were somewhat mundane and average into a hillarious back and forth banter, Austin was astounding and he put everything he had into a play he didn't want to be involved in, Brandon was extraordinary in bringing great life into a character that originally wasn't going to be very good, Courtney rocked the philisophical house and made people laugh everytime she started talking as well as when she'd relentlessly single out an audience member, and on and on. Michella, Jessie, Laura, Tyler, Jacinda, Jenny, Jana, shoot everyone in the crew nailed thier parts. There really was no weak links. It was cool watching God move and to feel the peace he provided me and the rest of the cast. He gave me a joy to overcome a poor attitude and proved to me yet again that he's the boss.

- Again, its the little things in life that make me happy. Today was evidence of that. Ex: I got to sleep in today. I haven't been able to sleep in for about the last three weeks and it was refreshing beyond all means. I woke up invigorated and giddy. Ok, maybe it was more a little groggy and disorientated but its the same thing. Then, I looked out my window. Spring time has come to the backyard of the Hardy house. It looked like Washington DC in when the trees are in full bloom. Our two biggest trees were a hot pink and our flowers were budding and our grass was green. I grabbed my Martin (I still haven't named her yet) and I dashed outside with my green rosewood and canvas "guitar chair" and just jammed out for about 2 hours. I tweaked with my tuning a lil bit and toyed with my capos and got a sound and a tone that I just adored. I even wrote a new song that is still pending lyrics but it really captured my mood at the time. I hit a couple snags throughout the day but there was always someone or something to pick me up and keep me from gloating in grumpiness. Its like, there was just something keeping me from turning my day into a bad one through a bad attitude.

- Jessies just GOT to get on so I guess thats gonna be all for tonight. I wish you all the best.

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

You've really got to name her. She's a poor little orphan with no name...

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

like... ANNIE!





... no thats no good.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home