Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Faith and Life

- Church this morning was really good. It means something entirely different to me now than it did this time last year. I think the most beautiful thing in the world is untarnished natural and true faith. I think that there are very few people in this world that have that. People that when they listen to the pastor preach on Sunday morning they do more than just nod thier head and smile and then head home to live thier life unchanged. These people get it. They don't know the meaning of a Sunday School answer. There's nothing in the world I wish I had more than this faith. And I mean that with every bit of my heart and soul. God's done so much for me that it makes it really hard not to be disgusted when I fall short of him every day of my life. I see so many people around me that are so much more genuine than me and can't stand how weak and pathetic I can be.

- There's nothing in this life worth living for beyond God. Without him we are so insignificant and easily forgotten. I've turned into a real fragile and unstable individual since God removed the things in my life that I had replaced him with. Life without God is hard and yet people, including me chose it everyday. How is it that I understand and bieleve all these things completely and truely and still lack the faith to do what I need to do? I can't understand myself sometimes. Life is short and unpredictable. It time I start living it right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home