Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Football Weekend

- Another fantastic weekend. Football weekend is what I'm christaning it. I watched Texas FINALLY beat Oklahoma, tailgated at Hughs before the CSU game, which, was INCREDIBLE. How many time will you see a defense stop an offense four straight times on the goal line to win it? Not often enough. I hung out with Kara that night which was fun and came back at two and hung out with Kayla and Nick till bout three. The Broncos game was on Sunday and me and Britney sat there and froze our butts off for the entire rainy cold game and still had a blast. I'm about to die of pnemonia though so I'm gonna go to bed and recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home