Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Only the Beggining

-I'm happy up here. I truely am. Colorado State is my home now and I love it. I have no idea how I'm going to manage once school is out and I can't stay up till 2 in the morning watching old crappy baseball movies with friends, or hanging out in the hall when I should be doing hw, or going to Broncos football games, or watching them on TV or ultimate frisbee, sleeping in, volleyball. AHHHH. Its beautiful. I really, really wish I had more time and drive to update this thing. You can only be a college freshman once and so far, its been a ride to never forget. My new friends will never replace my old ones and leaving showed me who they are, but I'm making bonds for a lifetime here. I have an 8 o clock tomorrow so I should go but thats whats new with me. Things aren't always easy up here, but they are definantly fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home