Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Fearless

- I’m on the plane ride back from Oregon. Well, technically from San Francisco since the plane from Eugene to Denver was full but what’s it matter anyway. Oregon was incredible. It was exactly what I needed. Me and my Grandma and my Great Aunt Judy took the RV down to the ocean and parked right on the beach. Arizona beach to be exact. The weather was literally perfect. There were blue skies all week, the temperature was about 70 the whole time and a cool sea breeze was constantly blowing and making things pleasant. I’d go outside and just sit by the ocean and watch the waves for hours on end. I’ve never been so comfortable and relaxed in my entire life. Sitting in the warm sand as the ocean waves washed over my feet while watching the sunset put me in a trance that’s just indescribable. I love sunsets. Well, every night I had one to remember. THEN the stars came out which, to my luck was combined with a meteor shower and orange moon. This was the perfect vacation. I feel so rested and relaxed and ready to move up to college tomorrow. I want to live next to the ocean sometime before I die.

- Wow, that’s a weird thought. Tomorrow, I’ll officially live in Fort Collins. Away from home. And then with Monday comes school. I feel like I’m being pushed out of a little plane again but this time there’s nobody strapped to me. Its ok. Like skydiving, this is exciting and fun.

- God is with me, who can be against me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home