Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, July 31, 2005

With A Bang

- Just got back from Super Summer. It was nothing short of incredible. There is a great deal of fun in Christ contrary to the common misconseptions of the world. I love camp and the people at camp. Its my type of environment. Plus, Team America won the vollyball tournament. :) More than that though, it was a real eye opening experience. The spiritual warfare being waged in and around me is intense and shows me that without Christ, I'm never going to get anything done. I'm so determined to keep this from just being another camp/retreat high and stay at that level all year but I'm already finding how easy it is to slip up. Scripture is a wonder gift God has provided for us and its a resource I feel that I don't utilitize enough. God's provided me with the tools to support me in my "desert" of college away from all the creature comforts that make me complacent.

- Kristen's in town for a week. I'm not gonna get to spend most of it with her cause she's gotta divide her time between all her other friends along with me but its good to see what I can of her anyway. It seems like a lot more than 3 weeks since I left Cincinnati. Its amazing how easily we just pick up where we left off.

- Skydiving this weekend. I can't wait! So far we got Shaun Igo, Jordan, Tyler, James, Jared, and me set to go. If anyone else is able to go that wants to go give me a call ASAP.

1 Comments:

Blogger تاجر اينترنتي said...

you are good poet visit me

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home