Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, June 05, 2005

We All Live in a Yellow Submarine

- I have decided that garage sales are a lot of work. I didn't even work as hard as other people and I'm still tired. Or maybe its burnout from hauling worthless junk around. Or maybe I'm just bitter because my thumb is all purple and nasty from carring a ugly recliner to a car in the which and, suprise suprise, it didn't fit. Or maybe I'm just a whiner.

- I'm taking Ryan to a movie this week and going out to dinner with the Fenwicks before they move. I'm gonna miss that family as much as I miss Kristen now. They've been good to me.

- Mission trip is in a week. Its just so strange that it could be so soon. Its a good thing though. I can't wait. Its gonna be a good one.

- Get to go to church now. I love church. Nowhere else could I have fun at events made for work. Even when I complain about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home