Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Best Days.

- Ahhh. Takin' in everyday. The last couple have been very good. My time to spend with Kristen before she leaves is running out. We hang out almost every opportunity we get and I love every second of it. I just feel like I don't have enough Time. She gives me something really good to look forward to everyday. Add that to the great group of friends I have in addition to her and I really see that I have it good. I think thats one of the reasons why I'm throwing such a fit about leaving. The people God has placed in my life in church, school, and old friends from work really do a good job of pickin me up everytime I get down. I feel that when I go to college my ties will be cut with almost all of them, especially the ones I hold closest to me. I bieleve that God needs me to leave my comfort zone to fully use me but, well... the comfort zone is so comforatable. I need to start focusing on maitaining the memories instead of trying to hold on to them. College is going to be fun. I'm going to meet a bunch of new people and create new connections similar to what I have here but its going to be... different. I guess I just gotta get used to it.

- I went jetskiing with Jon, Cliff, and Stephen today. That was really good for me. It helps take my mind off of things. I'm burnt like the redman I am though. I'm actually not red but its really dark and it contrasts fairly blatently with the white of the bottom of my arm. I watched a whole chunk of the first Season of Alias with Kristen after that. We've been working on it for the last couple weeks and hope to finish it before she moves. She really loves that and its growing on me to. I've got an awards Ceremony tomorrow night. I don't want to go but the last time I ditched an awards Ceremony I let down my old Math teacher who came to talk for me specifically and only. Then on Thursday me Tim and Scott are going to see Kingdom of Heaven. It looks sweet. I can't wait. The weekend is going to be filled with church and though a bunch of its work, I still enjoy it anyway. Anything can be fun when you're in the right company. These next couple of weeks are going to be crazy. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home