Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, June 09, 2005

How Far the Moon

- Today is like a break day. All the rest this week have been back and forth and all over the place doin this and that. It feels good to just relax.

- I'm missin Kristen. Shes been gone a lil over a week. Its hard. Well, I guess hard is relative. Its really probably not all that hard compared to things like death of family member or a disease. Still, I'm lookin foward to getting to see her again. Her mom's invited me early July to come down to Cincinnati and hang out with them. I can't wait. It'll be good for me.

- The last couple days I've been thinkin about this summer, and I just realized, this may be the only entire week that I'm free and not on the road or helping out with something. Thats kinda an odd feeling. With the exception of getting my wisdom teeth pulled, all the things I'm doing are at least remotly enjoyable. Its just kinda odd knowing that after its all over, things are gonna be flipped upsidedown. College is such a wierd concept. I've got orientation at the end of this month. I'm looking foward to it. I think it'll be fun in a wierd sorta way. Guess its just cuz I love meeting new people. I think it'll help me put into perspective what this next stage in my life is gonna be like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home