Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What's it matter anyway?

- Things have had a little harder time of clicking back into normal this week. Its hard to explain. Its like I've suddenly devolped a fear of change. I'm not saying I'm not lookin foward to college. Its just, over these last couple years I established things that make me feel happy and at home and special comforatable and I'm afraid of losing that feeling. Its a very selfish emotion but I can't help it. I'm afraid of what will happen to me without my little cushion. I've realized over these last couple days what it would feel like without them and its forcing me into a little cocoon. Its unhealthy and uncomforatable and I hate it. The fear of the unknown shouldn't be a concern of mine. God's got the best in store for me, I need to just learn to trust him with my life and stop tryin to hold it together myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home