Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Phew

- Back from mission trip. I'm gonna sleep well for the next couple days. All the hard work and sleep deprivation caught up with me on the way home after seeing Batman. It was a good one. Best mission trip I've gone on. Incredible people, productive work, spiritually invigorating. A few minor rough spots as can be expected but they didn't do anything towards bringing me down. I love our church. I've got 55 pictures and two videos that I'll try to share if I can figure it out. I've got so much to say but so little energy to write it all down. Hopefully these next couple days I'll find some time to just sit down and write it out. Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home