Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Friday, July 08, 2005

Home

- I'm back from a crazy week and a half. Orientation was a blast and so was Kristen and Cincinnatii. I've got sooo many stories but I woke up at 1:30 Denver time this morning and have been traveling all day and am in a desparate need of a nap. I haven't had one since I left. Just wanted to capture the euphoristic mood I'm in before I sleep it off and wake up grumpy again. Well, maybe not grumpy but I don't know if I'm gonna wake up for another week or two so I wanted to post while the experiences are still fresh. So, there we go. I love summer. I love life. I love God. Hes way to patient and benevolent with me. This really is an unforgetable summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

I was telling Michaela just tonight that I missed Jay Hardy. It's not the same around here without you! Glad you are home, and glad you are happy :)

12:02 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Thanks Courtney. I'm glad to be back.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home