Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Yes, my shirt says Surge.

- Classes have gotten signifigantly harder and the number of textbooks I need to buy seems to be a number that will never stop growing. Its ok though. I can commit to do the work because it intrests me and I find all of my classes save Computer Science just fascinating and even fun. Its not so bad having classes of 400 kids because ever time I go I get to meet somebody new and theres really no excuse for not going when I only have an hour and a half of classes a day.

- Dorm life is fun because there is always, and I mean always something going on and someone available to hang out with and like class, everyday I get to meet fascinating new people. The roomate situation of working out great. Joel is turning out to be one of my best friends up here and thats much preferable to living with someone you just can't stand.

- After all my classes and labs were done with today I hung out with my hallmates a bit before Tyler and I headed off to ultimate frisbee with Navigation, pizza with Campus Crusade, and a Luau with the rock. Theres so many churches and church groups up here to chose from that chosing one to stick with is gonna be tough. They've all got thier plusses and minuses but the one we've been hanging with the most is Navigation and its kinda nice being able to put some familiar faces to familiar names.

- Well, I've got a date with Plato's "The Republic" so I should probably sign off for now. Life is good, college is fun, and really, change isn't that bad. Its just takes a lil adjustment and I think I'm getting there now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home