Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Yippee

So, I've been an independant man for almost a week and I gotta admit, I'm loving every second of it. My hall is incredible. Its probably about as perfect as a hall can get, at least for me. Substance free means I've got no pressure as far as my lifestyle goes along with a built in community of friends. Its also really nice having Tyler up here with me. A friendly familiar face to go church shopping with along with a buddy to just hanging out with is a big bonus. Classes are really easy and far between as well. When you average about an hour and a half of class day makes for a lot of free time and free time is a good thing when you've got an entire city of entertainment at you're disposal. Not to mention the fact the all of my classes are taylored to my interests makes for a very enjoyable school experience. BTW, all those hs teacher who said college teachers don't give extra credit are full of crap. The extra credit opportunities are expansive. Living alone, well with a roomate, is pretty cool too. The freedom is invigorating and being the master of my free time is enjoyable. Well, thats all for now. I get to go read Plato's Apology for my favorite class, Philosophy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Jay Hardy I'm so excited for you! You and Tyler stay safe. I hear you can't find a church as good as MABC...
;-)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Yeah. Thats a pretty high standard to reach but theres a lot to chose from. Maybe we'll get lucky yet.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home