Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Friday, September 23, 2005

Over a Month in

- So the first round of tests are over and I got B's on all of them. Thats good enough for me. Especially considering it was my first time taking tests in college combined with the fact that I probably didn't study as much as I should have. Its just, its hard to study when I could be watching a movie or playing volleyball or a board game or whatever. I enjoy people more than I enjoy useless facts and dates. Though most people wouldn't agree, I think I have a nice balance between schoolwork and socializing.

- This weekend I'm going on a retreat to Keystone with Campus Crusade. I really didn't wanna go but I just really feel that God is asking this of me for my life and I'm sure that it'll be so worth it and that I'll come back glad that I went. I missing the first CSU home game and a camping trip and other things that I know for sure that I'd enjoy but I'm taking a chance on God. Time away from the hustle and bustle of it all combined with scripture, something that never lets you down: how could it not be good?

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Way to be, Jay. Way to be.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home