Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bruising

- There are times in life where we don't have any idea what to do. I'm having a week of those times. The answers are few and far between and theres really nothing that makes sense anymore. My world has been flipped upside and situations that woulda been easy a couple months ago are impossible now. The answers that make sense are sometimes ovibous but they are really unappetizing. Even in this clarity, the stakes are too high to take a chance that might be regreted, but something needs to be done. My traditional escapes are either gone or they just aren't the same and I'm running out of time. I just don't know what to think anymore and my mind is all over the place.

- Doing the right thing is usually its own reward. Its benefits are obvious and makes it worthwhile. But then there are those times where doing the right thing will cause you problems and incoviences and pain that you may never shake, but its still the right thing. Its been a long time since I've been in this much hurt and uncertainty, but I know more now than I did. I want to think I have it down but they way things have been going recently, its obvious that I don't.

- Life's thrown me for a loup, but its still good nonetheless. College is making me increasingly aware of the signifigance of my existance, even when sometimes I feel utterly insignificant.

"Appreciate the good times,
but don't take the worse for granted,
Because you only get,
so many second chances."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home