Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, October 03, 2005

Takin it Easy

- A good and relaxed weekend leads into a good and relaxed week. Don't worry though. The balls gonna drop here in the next couple weeks when things suddenly get harder classwise. I joined an intermural volleyball team with Kim and some of her friends and I just hope I don't suck. Practicing with them is gonna take up the majority of my weeknights and then this weekend is officially football weekend. Gonna watch Texas spank OU Saturday morning on TV, then go to the CSU/Utah game on Saturday night followed by the Bronco's/Washington game on Sunday with the tickets I won. Can you say perfect weekend? I can. This is it. If only Kristen was here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home