Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I said I'm proud. To be. A CSU RAM!

- I love college football, and I love my hall. I went to the CSU-Airforce football game tonight (which happened to be on ESPN) with Laura, Katie, and Joel and I had a blast. It was one of the most exciting games I've watched in awhile and the Rams won. I'm oozing with so much school spirit right now its not even funny. My voice is raw from cheering and my spirits are high from sharing an incredible college experience with people that make it that much better for me. It was a great pick me up. There's a part of me thats dying away but theres so much beauty and good in my life that I can't help but be positive about it. I'm so glad alcohol isn't a part of my life and that I found a great group of friends that share this lifestyle with me. College has either the potential to be the best time of my life or the lonliest and hardest and thanks to these people, its been the best so far. Thank you God. I'm so blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home