Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Skeletons

- Be careful of the decisions you make. Many will come back to haunt you years after you make. Think long term. Think about what the consequenses will be. Think if its worth it. If you can't decide, wait on it. I've hurt so many people through my stupidity. If only I figured for the future. Things will never be the same now. I destroyed one of my greatest gifts before I even knew I had it. I will never be the same person and nobody knows who I've become. Inevitably my world will come crashing down as I can't hide myself forever. All this because I didn't take time to think long term. About the consequences. About if it was worth it. I am who I am forever. Make sure you're who you want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home