Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Far Sighted

- 3 o' clock in the morning and I have about an ounce of energy to use before I head off to bed. I love and hate the early morning because its the time that I do my best thinking.

- If I had one wish right now it'd be to know exactly what I'm gonna do with my life. There's a number of things that've got me started thinking about this over the last couple of days and most of them involve my relationships with my friends. I'm a pyschology major because I'm fascinated by the way people work. Not just curious mind you, fascinated. There's something inside of me that needs to know why people, and consequently me, do what they do, think like they do, react like they do and most importantly, how I can commit my life to learning how to fix things that go wrong in people's lives. I'm not gonna lie, right now, this is something I'm terrible at. I often make things worse for some people. Not on purpose, things just happen. So when people I love and care about start facing situations in thier life that I know I can't do anything about, it tears me up. Honestly, it discourages me a little to. How am I supposed to do this for the rest of my life when right now I don't even know where to start?

- I'm not panicing. I still have a lot of time but there are times up here where I'm reminded that I can't be a college student forever. I'm going to have to grow up sooner or later and thats a responsibility that's pretty emense. There are a lot of things that I need to get taken care of before I can consider my life successful.

- Its been a fun Friday and a good week. Sometimes, I wish I was a little less selfish. It'd make doing the right thing a little bit easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home