Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Friday, January 13, 2006

Copper

- God is good. Today was just what I needed. For a reason thats foreign to even me, I've built up a lot of tension over the last couple of weeks. Somewhat begrudgingly I got up at 6 this morning, showered, and drove to my roomate Joel's house and we headed up to Copper Mountain, just me and him. I've never been skiing with someone as good as Joel and I was expecting a painful day of trying to keep up. But when we got to the top of that moutain and I stared down the first double diamond I ever even considered going down, and during while I sat there thinking about all the broken bones I had comming to me, something clicked inside of me. Here I was, sitting on top of God's masterpiece and I couldn't let go of some chip that had been sitting on my shoulder all break. Long story short, I got over it and had the time of my life.

- I bieleve so strongly in the power of attitude that sometimes, I forget what it really means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home