Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

First Day of Classes

- My first class got out really early and I already have a 30 min gap between that and my 2:10 so I've got a little bit of time to kill.

- I'm back up in Fort Collins now and I've gotta say, I'm really glad to be back. I love living here and not being bored and to be laughing a majority of the hours I'm awake. I went to bed last night for the first time in a long time with a real sense of satisfaction because my face was sore from smiling so much. I'll tell you as cheesy as it may sound, thats a really good problem to have. But still, this semester is definitely going to be different from the last one. I think its going to be better but there's always that little bit of ambiguity that makes me nervous about my future. My class schedule is a little bit tougher and my classes are smaller which means I'm going to have more work to turn in and I'm not going to be able to ditch class as much as I'd like. My classes today have gone off a little bit rocky but thats mostly my fault. I haven't taken enough time to check out my schedule so I've had to make more trips from the dorm to the campus than normally do but I'll have that all figured out by the end of the week.

- The waves are smoothin out and I'm feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home