Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sunsets Over the Plains

- This is my favorite time of the year to be in the library. Its nearly silent. There's maybe eight or so people on the entire top floor of the library and when its like this I get a lot done. You know, even though I talk all the time about how I never go to class and how I'll wait forever to get homework done, I guess I'm really not all that bad of a student. I don't work all the time but when I sit down and set my mind to it I get a lot done. I guess the reason I started thinking about that is because I'm one of the few students that doesn't just come here and study when the grades start slipping or around finals.

- Its been about a week and a half or so since I've updated. I just really haven't had the time and its a shame cause a lot has happened. I took a spur of the moment road trip down to Lubbock with Dustin, Jeff, Alex, and Andrea. I was kind of freaking out when we first started leaving cause it had potential to be a miserable time but it turned out being just what I needed. I tried new things and just spent the weekend blowing off steam trying to live life to fullest.

- It was great. I feel invincibile. With school starting and dealing with finances and social stressors I should be a mess right now but I'm not. I'm kind of handling everything in stride and if I'm lucky enough to avoid some big tragedy to knock me off my horse life will only get better for me over the next couple months. Its funny the stupid things we find to empower us. Almost as funny as how find the stupidest things to tear us down. Heres hoping I can avoid those for a bit longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home