Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Familiarity Breeds Contempt

- Christmas is just a few days away. That's a pretty overwhelming thought. Where on earth did 2007 go? When I think back to where I was this time last year I can see a lot of similarities. They make me a little uncomfortable. It may be some kind of karma reversing the roles on me or it may be just me thinking too much into the situation. Hell, I know its probably the latter but just the fact that I can't help it bothers me. Its doing a number on me. I don't like thinking about it too much because the thinking itself is what’s getting me all tied up in a knot. I think too much. I know this. Its just new. All of it. The kind of weird new that’s vaguely familiar for all the wrong reasons. It'll be good down the road looking back regardless of where I end up, but it’s gonna bug me until then.

- Even this post bugs me.

- Up and down all break long. I've made this down for myself and tomorrow I know I'll feel better. The stability will come. At times I can be my own worst enemy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home