Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, December 03, 2007

Tireeed

- Life hit me like a truck this over the last week. Some good, some bad, some good/bad. I'm ready to just be done with Adam. His insistance on making the whole situation personal is frustrating. Just because we didn't work out as roommates doesn't mean he can't be civil on his way out. All the kinks will be ironed out in a week or two but its been like pulling teeth getting things back in order.

- My 21st was this last weekend. It was amazing. There were a few moments of intense stress like when I lost my phone on the slopes (I got it back) and when my car wouldn't start Sunday morning cause of the cold. It was the best birthday I've ever had though and one I won't forget soon.

- I just wish I had more infomation. Thats vauge but I'm just not feeling this tonight. Meh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sassy said...

happy 21st................ i have vague blurred slurred memories of mine :-)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home