Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Monday Night?

- Wow. The last 2 weeks have been some of the craziest but at the same time greatest of my life. This semseter has been the most fun and most memorable of my life and thats saying something. I've discovered a love for my family that reminds me how blessed I am to have all of them. I learned that I've made friends that would go that extra mile for me in a heartbeat. And I've finally settled into my grove in my day to day life.

- I'm excited for Thanksgiving break. I miss my sisters. I just want to play guitar hero with them and hang out, maybe even listen to a little dcTalk. I love this time of the year.

- I'm going to try and start writing in this thing more. I miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home