Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Friday, October 12, 2007

A Year Later

- Am I ever enjoying life. Fall is in full swing and the trees down Laurel are raining down golden leaves like big orange snow flakes. The air is a smooth 65 degrees nearly every day and the Rockies are tearing apart the playoffs. CSU, Texas, and the Broncos may all be sporting losing streaks but its not dragging me down too much. My flag football team lost a close match in the semifinals of the playoffs one game out of the finals after manhandling the first two teams we played. I think its safe to say we had a lot more fun than a lot of those teams too. The concert with Mal and Jessie was great and watching the Rockies play in the playoffs with some of my best friends in something I'm going to remember forever.

- My week of terror turned out to not hit me as hard as I expected. The psychologist leading my researched realized the emense workload she put on us and pushed back the deadline cutting our work into still big, but more manageable chunks. When I checked out the new deadlines revealed to me I was actually a couple hours of work ahead. As imposing as the week looked at the beggining, it really flew by. I just took it one worry at a time and I came out alright.

- Lifes not perfect, but it shouldn't be. If nothings ever on our minds bothering us things get boring. The hard times are harder too when you get used to not having anything to worry about.

- Its looking to be a classic Fall weekend with people comming over for the Rockies game tonight and maybe a corn maze tomorrow. I'm over the hump for this semester and the next couple of weeks should fly by pretty smooth up till finals.

- But now, I'm going to take a well earned nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home