Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Living for the Weekends

- I'm sorry, I suppose I owe an update after the last post. The girl that picked up my phone on the ground where it fell out of my pocket called my roomate Jeff the next day. We met up, I got my phone back, and I learned my lesson. I make sure I have it everytime I go anywhere now and again when I leave.

- Overall life is amazing though. I went to IHOP with Jeff, Andrea, and Cliff this morning and in between the crisp fall air on the drive over, the juicy goodness of my steak and eggs, and the realization that I have one of the best group friends in the world, I just couldn't help but sit there and think how lucky I am. These are definantly the best days of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home