Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Old Reality

- Its good to be home in Fort Collins. My head hit the pillow on my bed last night after I was stuck in a late night construction traffic jam and it was the best night's sleep that I can remember in a long time. I spent the morning cleaning, unpacking, then hanging up all the maps and memoriabilia that I collected over the summer. I really like them. Some people may feel cluttered walking into my room as I have nic naks and decorations on almost the entire surface of the wall now, but to me, its very personal and comforatable. I'm happy with how it looks.

- After that, I ran some "back to the house" errands in the afternoon before I found a spot on the couch and hung out with Jeff for a bit. Britt and Brittany came over and we shot the breeze a bit before I toured each of their new digs. We met Isaac at Britt's and played a lil Smash Bros before comming back home to a solid card game of Hand and Foot with Adam, Jeff, and Isaac. All in all it was fun yet very familiar. Familiarity is something I haven't experienced in awhile.

- Sometimes I wish I could talk a little less carefully and a little more openly on this thing but I've spent the last half hour trying to bubblewrap it without luck so I guess I'll just wait until I can find a way to at least word it so nobody gets the wrong idea or takes it for what its not. Its nothing bad, just sensitive.

- I miss the stars and having fingers run through my hair. I hope at least that's not a secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home