Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Trying to Find a Balance

- After a night spent reflecting on the good old days with good old friends I realize I need to avoid the knee-jerk reaction I've taken towards my high school days. Just because I don't need to be dwelling on it doesn't mean that I should leave it all behind like I was telling Laura the other night on my roof that I sometimes wish I could do. You know, the good old days were good and even though tomorrow's got a lot to offer, life isn't worth living if we don't take a trip down memory lane every now and then.

- I guess thats a big part of finding fulfillment in life is finding a virtuous balance in everything. Its kind of tough, but I'm starting to get this part down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home