Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, May 12, 2007

3am

- Wow. 3 in the morning. I should probably go to bed but instead I'm gonna blog. My summer break tonight may not have gotten off to a start with a bang, but it got started with a fizzel, which I love, cause I hate loud noises. Nights like this should be used by me as a reference to keep from feeling lonely because I had a lot of fun doing things I enjoy doing. Good friends, old and new are going to be there for me this summer and I don't need a thing more than what I have.

- Warm weather, the drive in, people to drive me around like a personal taxi, guitar sessions during warm afternoons on my porch, Disneyland (haha), wii baseball, bad pictures, chances I need to take, bridges I need to rebuild, good test grades, tight socks, late night television, wishing there was more time in a night, card games, people that "get it", funny looks, and cowboy hats. All these things define my night and show me why there's no reason for me to be anything but happy. Life is good. Real good. I never thought this is where I'd be but I like it.

- Enough already though. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home