Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Goody Like Two Shoes

Only a couple more weeks left of school and its already been made clear that they're going to be tough. This week especially if I chose to ignore the hell that is going to be finals. Another physiology test even though it seems that I just took one of those. This one's going to be ok though. I'm even enjoying studying for it ever since I reconnected with my lab buddy from bio last semester. She and I started studying a lot earlier this time and its helping manage the stress level a bit more efficiently.
-
I'm not dreading the end of the semester nearly as much this Spring as I was last. Part of that has to do with the rigor of my classes I'm sure but a good portion is that I know many of my friends are staying in Fort Collins with me and keeping busy is going to be much easier. God's blessed me with such an amazing group of friends both here in Fort Collins and across the country.
-
Mmm, I love lyrics. I've been rediscovering Matchbook Romance recently even though I guess I never lost them. I really hate their name and its emo implications, but musically and lyrically they always seem to find some spot to hit.
-------------------
They're all asleep,
they'll never know
We'll escape through your window
And they're onto us
But this time is ours
There are reasons for what I did
It wasn't some vile attempt or accomplishment
It was innocent you know
-
Nurse, something for the pain
Something to make this guilt go away
You're forgetting us
You're forgetting everything
And I wanna hate you for my mistakes
I hate you for everything
This is goodbye, this is always
-
We're covering up our tracks
And living in secrets
We can learn to love life
Or learn to love pain
-
And if you still hear my voice
Than give me a sign, let me know
You're still here, like it or not
-
My heartbeat was louder than
The sound of my steps to your door
-
You're cold but you're beautiful
You're a mess but I like it that way
I'm a fool, but only a fool knows a miracle
And I won't ask for anything
No, I won't ask for anything, ever again
Just give me this one thing, that's all I ask
That's all I ask

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home