Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, April 16, 2007

Laissez Faire

- My past couple weeks have been real good. Its almost ironic how much more effective a hands off aproach to life can be compared to when I try and take the initiative. I don't mean that you should just completely sit back and let life happen to you, but it seems the mainstream understanding is that the people that "go and get what they want" always get it. My life, if nothing else, has been proof against that. The very best things things that have happened to me were exactly that, things that just happened to me. It seems like whenever I try and force it thats when things go wrong.

- Maybe I'm just an exception to the rule. Maybe I'm just lucky. Whatever the case I'm just gonna go with it; take a little more laid back aproach and accept things for what they are and how they work out instead of living a life of what could have been.

- I love this part. :) I'm such a sucker for flattery, especially when its sincere. Its going to be a good week. I'm especially excited for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home