Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Motivation

- There is nothing more natural than hanging out with my boys. John, Austin, Cole, Jordan, Jared, and I all got together tonight for old times sake and God knows I miss it. Nowhere else in my life can I be so completely myself, so completely relaxed, and exactly what I want to be in life. No other group of guys could argue till they're blue in the face over the pronunciation of the word Yaktust like it was a matter of life or death, and all walk away more stubborn, proud, and full of love for each other than before. I miss having that in my life. The ease, the utter release. Its a bond built over many years. I know that even though we'll all go different directions in life, some sooner than others, that it'll always be there.

- Yeah, I'm a little bummed I couldn't go to Arizona, but I've had one pretty wild spring break so far. Life's not always easy or fun, but the people that can help you forget about your worries, even just for a little bit, become the inspiration that makes it all worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home