Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, March 04, 2007

I Hope I Don't Die

- So, I've really got nothin to write about but I feel the need to write and its helping me fill the requirements for my personality psych class assignment so here I go. A lot of this won't make sense and for that I'm sorry. Unfortunantly, for the assignment it doesn't have to.

- Irony is sometimes cruel. Comparing these two things side by side and I wish they were the other way around. On that same note, my ultimatum of spring break before I fixed the problem, potentially for the better got its demands met, but I'm still not happy. Hope is a good thing, but in this case I think its destroying me.

- And if that doesn't get me first my five tests this week will. Spring break can't come fast enough. Ahh, I'm gonna die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home