Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dreams

- I've been having a lot of dreams lately. Really detailed dreams. Some of them are long, some are short, some are really violent, some are really nice and fun, some are those kind where you are completely knocked out and they feel completely real and leave you disoriented when you wake up because you have to slowly figure out that they weren't. I really enjoy my dreams for the most part but last night was the worst kind. They're the kind where I'm half awake and half asleep all night and the only goal of my dream is to get whoever is bothering me to leave me alone and let me go to sleep. I haven't had one since early freshman year and I used to get them all the time in highschool. Let's hope this trend doesn't continue.

- On a different note I'm excited for it to stop snowing. There's been snow on the ground for over 40 days and you never realize how much there is to do on a nice day outside until its cold and miserable for over a month with no end in sight. I'm excited for the summer. I'm ready to not have to study every night to keep up with my school work. I'm even excited to get a job and start making money so I'm not dead broke. I can't wait for boche ball, the pool, having barbeques, fishing, sleeping with my window open, and finally getting out and exploring all there is to do outdoors in Fort Collins.

- Its gonna be interesting to see where I am come this summer. The next few months could go either way for me but I'm sure I'll be in one piece at the end. But then again thats easy to say now before I have to start worrying about things like finals. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home