Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bound to Happen?

- The semester is over and I'm home again. In retrospect, I've grown more in the last four months than I have in several years. This semester took me out of my comfort zone, forced me to adjust and lose some old bad habits. I emerged on the other side moving foward and much more grown up. I regress every now and then, but for the first time in awhile I have reasons why I shouldn't. Sometimes its just so easy to live in wishing things were the way they used to be that you miss the good times that are right in front of you. For the first time since I started at CSU, I am comforatable with the idea of post college life and whatever else is waiting for me. My future isn't as uncertain as it seems sometimes. And even if things don't end up the way I expect them that doesn't at all mean the end of the world. Variety is the spice of life, its true. So here's to the end of an everlasting transition and my newfound control of my destiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home