Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, November 13, 2006

I Will Never Be, A Stranger

- Another good weekend is in the books. Between all the things that could have brought me down including Texas's heartbreaking loss to Kansas State after Colt McCoy's injury. I didn't dwell on that too long. Jeff and Hattie did a good job keeping me up and I'm really glad they did. Other situations tried to unsuccessfully bring me down too. One situation is really kind of frustrating me with how much its going exactly like I thought it would. I hope I'm not making a self-fulfilling prophecy regarding the way things are going but honestly, I don't think I'm at fault because I've done nothing different yet things are still changing. Whatever.

- Other than that, my weekend was amazing, and even extremely memorable. Hattie's Kappa Delta formal was on Friday night and I had a really good time with that. I met some very interesting and friendly people and its always fun spending time with her. Saturday, college football broke my heart. Sunday, the boys came up from A-Town and we got a good five on five game going. I wasn't real enthusiastic about playing leading up to the game but once we finally found a lit up field and started, all that was lost. It was just like old times and the game itself was amazing. I'm glad things worked out even when I was convinced they weren't.

- I love life up here, but I really miss home. I've been beating myself up so much that I didn't call on Julie's birthday. I want to get her a present but I'm broke and don't know what she wants. I'll figure something out. This week should be fairly relaxed and I can't wait to go home this weekend. I miss my family. And I miss Britt. I hope I can afford to go to the art museum with her. And I miss Courtney. But she's really far away.

- Music always seems to touch me at times like this. David Barnes - Home is my mood right now. Here I come Aurora.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home