Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, October 22, 2006

10-22 Matters Now

- Its been a weekend to remember. My life shifted gears a little bit over this last week and a lot of things changed. Change isn't really a bad thing when its from confusion and uncertainty, to confusion and uncertainty with an end in sight. I love where I'm at. I love long road trips to Greely. I love it when Texas wins. I love my roomates. I love the snow and I love having warm fuzzies. Even CSU getting shut out by Wyoming on the road after we traveled all the way down there couldn't faze me because I just had to look around and I'm reminded maybe its not so bad. Maybe I really will be ok.

- Yeah I'll be ok. I'm doing my very best to handle the difficult and tricky things confronting me recently and thats all anyone can ask of me. I need to come to terms with that being all I can really ask of myself but I'm learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home