Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Homecomming Weekend

- What a great weekend. I met some new people, watched CSU ride to 4-1, and learned a lot about myself. It was something special, let me tell you.

- But at the same time, this weekend threw another twist in the plot. Talk about conflicting emotions. It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out. Sometimes I wonder if a lot of my problems and frustrations don't stem from me trying to blame someone else for what's happening without even knowing I'm doing it. I need to man up a bit.

- As for this week, its one superflous Bio test from potentially being one of the best ever. But thats just the optimism talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home