Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hill #1

-Whoo I'm tired. This semester, the school week's a little more work, a little less play. I've been stressing myself out and there's really nothing to stress over. Tuesdays are gonna kill me. I've got class for 6 hours straight, something I haven't had since my junior year of highschool. I have a feeling I'm going to be living for the weekends which I can already tell are going to be amazing.

- I've always been a procrastinator. I'm procrastinating Bio right now granted, I've been pretty good about studying so far this semester. But I've been procrastinating this for a long time now. The times never been better and I've got a plan of action, but I keep putting it off. In all fairness, a lots at stake. Even more than normal. I do need to be careful but that doesn't mean never going a little out of my comfort zone.

- Football weekend. Oh man I'm excited. And I'm gonna get to watch both Texas AND CSU play and then be back in time for prime time games like Notre Dame vs. Georgia Tech. And before I know it its going to be fall and Lord knows I love the fall.

- Man I'm getting old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home