Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Songs About Stars

- I'm doing real well back up in Fort Collins. I've spent the last couple days playing poker with friends, making late Walmart runs, throwing a house party/reunion/birthday/housewarming shin dig that was amazing. I've had a blast and laughed almost to tears more times than I can count and to make everything even better, it was all free (poker cause I got 2nd and actually made 5 bucks thats going to help pay for the fairly cheap food for the party that will pay for itself in the end cause I'm gonna save on my food budget this week.) It just goes to show you that you don't have to buy memories. I love the house (and so does everyone else that visits making me feel even better about the decision), I love my roomates, I love my friends, and right now, I'm loving my life. Things are good. Granted I may be still be in the honeymoon stage of college life and things will get a bit more difficult when classes start tomorrow, but I'm even looking foward to that. I need to go to bed so I can be bright and refreshed for class tomorrow and I can't go to bed at three every night and not feel it sooner or later, but I figured I'd vent a little bit of this positive energy from the good night and weekend into this blog which sometimes is really lacking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home