Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Test for Packing Tape

- I'm moved in now and I'm feeling great. Living with Adam and Jeff this year is going to be amazing. I love this house. It offers me everything I love about the dorms plust the things that the dorms were lacking like space to move. It is kind of an older house though and while its in better shape than most modern homes up here, its still pretty creepy when everything is quiet and my imagination gets the best of me. The more comforatable I get here the less it creeps me out but I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little on edge right now. One really loud noise would probably give me a heart attack at the ripe young age of ninteeen. By Sunday things will be back into full form with everyone I know and love up here will be all moved in and on Monday classes start. This little transition time is a whole lot shorter than I was expecting but I'll adjust. Overall, I'm already having a good time and I'm getting real excited for the things to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home