Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, July 27, 2006

18:20:41 and Counting

- I'm doing well. Work is winding down and I'm going to be cutting it close money wise. Taxes are really leaving me out to dry. If it wasn't for them I'd even have a little to spare going into next semester, but really I'm just thankful that I can back the meat of what I owe. I'll have to come down to aerate lawns in the fall to get the money for my deposit but thats alright. I've worked hard this summer as much as I could to make what I've earned and the easy money with aerating will be a breath of fresh air. What other job can I make 200 dollars working four hours over a weekend? I'll have to get my dad to help me with advertising and setting up the jobs since I'm not gonna be local so hopefully he'll be willing to help me out with that. I'll try and kick back some his way to since really, without him, it wouldn't be an option for me.

- I'm about 80% after surgery and it feels great. I hope it won't be to long till I'm back to normal. I drove up to Ponderosa with Jessie on Tuesday all I really wanted to do was play basketball and it took everything in me to resist. I probably would have been in there and playing and hurting myself if it wasn't for the fact that Tyler was there to keep me company on the sidelines since hes out with his foot injury.

- I'm just a couple days out from August first when I plan on visiting Fort Collins to pick up the keys to the house! I can't wait. I'm gonna move as much little stuff as the Camry will hold and that night is Britt's birthday get-together where I'll get to see a bunch of my college friends for the first time all summer. Depending on my families demands on the car and if I have to work on the second, I might even just spend the night up there and drive down in the morning. It'll give me a little taste of what I have to look foward to this comming semester.

- I'm excited. It feels like they're making the sequal to my favorite movie and my curiosity for whats in store is intense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home