Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Whaaattt?

- I really enjoy my job. I enjoy my bosses, I enjoy what I do there, I enjoy my coworkers, I don't enjoy the pay but a little cut in pay is worth not hating work. My money situation is looking a little more promising. I'm still waiting on my paycheck to let me know if I have anything to worry about or not but the fact that its taking awhile for me to get it is probably for the best. The more broke I think I am, the less likely I will to spend on things I shouldn't.

- Less than a month to move in. I can't wait. Talking to Bri tonight about how much she loves living up in her apartment in FoCo got me even a little bit more excited.

- Going on the roadtrip early August is looking hopeful now. There are solid dates, the 4th-8th and I'll be able to get them off of work. Its all a financial matter now. Man, it'd be amazing to ride the Texas Giant at Six Flags over Texas, the ride that I couldn't get myself to stomach as a kid and to spend that road time with Austin, Tyler, Jon, and whoever else ends up going. Oh man, theres nothing I could do to hype it up too much. It couldn't possibily disapoint unless I made an effort to have a bad time.

- I got a voicemail today which blew me out of the water. It might make my last couple weeks at work really really akward if I'm not careful.

- Fun stuff tomorrow and Tuesday. Surgery Wednesday. Family reunion after that.

- Wow this post really lost steam. Maybe another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home