Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Path: A Bigger Meaning

- Well, I feel change coming soon.

One more chance I'd never would react like this.
One more time could be time enough to think about it.
And one last straw could be strong enough to make this work or throw away everything.

It's time that I go; I can sleep on the road,
it wont be soft but it will be on my own.
I'm sure that last time I couldn't have been wrong,
besides I’m not good with saying sorry.

- I've never done well with change. Its usually nice once it gets there but getting there is a whole second story. I've gotten real near sighted recently and every time I try to look big picture I get real negative about it. I've got a lot of good comming to me but first I gotta understand I can't have it all, all the time. And then I need to cheer up. This is no way to live. I'll find my place in the sun, I guarantee it. I'll find my way back even if it takes hitting my breaking point to get me there. I can be so uncomforatably stubborn sometimes.

- Note to self. Live a little more real. That's were the life is. God knows what he's doing and there's hope in that.

- One more lyric to send you off.

So forget the plans you had for life,
It's time to learn it's time for people to try to look at things for what they are.
And not the best story line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home